Vintage Tavern Bench, English, Oak, Pew Seat, Mid 20th Century
Our Stock # 11.3410
This is a vintage tavern bench, an English, oak pew seat in the antique taste dating to the mid 20th century.
- A most pleasing settle bench presented in good antique condition
- Classic English tavern styling to this well crafted item
- Generous in size offering practical seating
- Rising from a traditional step foot through wing sides with valley arm rest
- Desirable board panelled back
- Useful seat depth of 38cm (15") - deeper than is typical and adding to comfort
- Attractive oak showing lightness of tone, quality grain and fine colour
- Space under the seat for storage baskets, shoes and boots
- Of quality craftsmanship with attractive proportions
A simply lovely and functional item of antique furniture to be welcomed into any location. Solidly jointed and robust, delivered waxed, polished & ready for the home.
Max Width: 183cm (72'')
Max Depth: 46cm (18'')
Max Height: 127cm (50'')
Seat Height: 43cm (17'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.