Vintage Tavern Bench, English, Oak, Pew Seat, Mid 20th Century
Our Stock # 11.3410
This is a vintage tavern bench, an English, oak pew seat in the antique taste dating to the mid 20th century.
- A most pleasing settle bench presented in good antique condition
- Classic English tavern styling to this well crafted item
- Generous in size offering practical seating
- Rising from a traditional step foot through wing sides with valley arm rest
- Desirable board panelled back
- Useful seat depth of 38cm (15") - deeper than is typical and adding to comfort
- Attractive oak showing lightness of tone, quality grain and fine colour
- Space under the seat for storage baskets, shoes and boots
- Of quality craftsmanship with attractive proportions
A simply lovely and functional item of antique furniture to be welcomed into any location. Solidly jointed and robust, delivered waxed, polished & ready for the home.
Max Width: 183cm (72'')
Max Depth: 46cm (18'')
Max Height: 127cm (50'')
Seat Height: 43cm (17'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World