Vintage Stirrup Cup Set, English, Silver Plate, Tumbler, Dunhill, Circa 1970
Our Stock # 18.7459
This is a vintage stirrup cup set. An English, silver plate and gilt metal tumbler by Dunhill, dating to the late 20th century, circa 1970.
- Presenting a striking image and luxurious tone
- Displaying a desirable aged patina and in good order
- Polished silver plate offers an appealing reflective finish
- Arresting gilt wash interior with inviting warm golden hues
- Stacking within one another, the set replete with a leather carry case
- Case interior finished with an attractive mauve coloured lining
- Maker's mark to lid — Dunhill - Made In England
This is a fascinating vintage stirrup cup set, presented within a quality leather case. From the luxury line of Alfred Dunhill, this set offers lasting appeal. Delivered polished and ready to enjoy.
Max Width: 8.5cm (3.25'')
Max Depth: 8cm (3.25'')
Max Height: 12cm (4.75'')
Cup Width: 7.5cm (3'')
Cup Depth: 7.5cm (3'')
Cup Height: 8cm (3.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World