Vintage Stick Stand, English, Ceramic, Umbrella, Hall, 20th Century, Circa 1980
Our Stock # 18.6545
This is a vintage stick stand. An English, ceramic umbrella or cane hall stand, dating to the late 20th century, circa 1980.
- Attractive stick stand, ideal for the reception hall
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Bright ceramic finish in good order
- Wonderful cobalt blue decoration
- Rim and base decorated with a continuous diamond pattern
- Detailed peacocks show fine detail to plumage
- Obverse featuring foliate scenes and a pair of small birds
- Generous mouth opening of 17cm (6.75") in diameter
This is an attractive vintage stick stand in bright ceramic with deep blue decoration. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 21cm (8.25'')
Max Depth: 21cm (8.25'')
Max Height: 46.5cm (18.25'')
Mouth Diameter: 17cm (6.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World