Vintage Stalking Telescope, English, Leather, Brass, Pocket, 3 Draw, Early C20th
Our Stock # 18.5086
This is a vintage stalking telescope. An English, leather-bound brass, pocket, 3 draw refractor t dating to the early 20th century.
- Of unusual form, with stout collar
- Blackened finish typical of stalking scopes
- In good order with a desirable aged patina
- Large, 45mm primary objective glass
- Graceful sliding sun shade, adding further appeal
- Smooth draw action to the three brass tubes
- Leather-bound primary barrel with soft grain and consistent colour
- Flared eyecup with swivel dust cover
- Closing to a pocket-friendly 24.5cm (9.75")
This is an unusual, but effective vintage stalking telescope, with its pocket-size frame well suited to many outdoor pursuits. Supplied with a London Fine oak and brass 'Captain's Stand' for display.
Closed Length: 24.5cm (9.75'')
Max Drawn Length: 45cm (17.75'')
Objective Glass Diameter: 45mm (1.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World