Vintage Shoe Travelling Case, Salesman's, Collector's, Travel Trunk, Globite
Our Stock # 18.6989
This is a vintage shoe travelling case. An Australian, saleman's or collectors travel trunk by Globite, dating to the early 20th century, circa 1930.
- Fascinating travel case
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Rich brown hues to the case covering
- Press stud seam work adds stability
- The deep form offers useful space for sales samples or pairs of shoes
- Arranged as 12 compartments with soft textile pouch linings
- Interior dressed with fine, diamond pattern textile
- Slide lock clasps keep the whole secure
- Stout leather handle offers comfortable handling
- Globite maker's mark to the front fascia in gold tooling
- Unverified as Ella, but the name to the side reads E. Fitzgerald
- Ideally suited to those on tour or long vacations with impressive shoe collections
This is an unusual vintage shoe travelling case with generous compartments for up to 12 pairs - no need for compromise with holiday footwear. Delivered polished and ready for travel.
Max Width: 50cm (19.75'')
Max Depth: 64cm (25.25'')
Max Height: 24.5cm (9.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World