Vintage Ship's Wheel, English, Oak, Brass, Decorative, Maritime, Display, 1950
Our Stock # 18.6881
This is a vintage ship's wheel. An English, oak and brass decorative maritime display piece, dating to the mid 20th century, circa 1950.
- Appealing maritime wheel
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Solid oak shows fine grain interest and pleasingly heavy at 3.06kg (6.74lb)
- Rich hues and tones throughout
- Six turned spokes terminating in gently shaped handles
- King spoke decorated with a tiller handle
- Brass plate to the facing felloe adds an appealing contrast
- Further brass to be found on the centre boss
This is an attractive vintage ship's wheel with high interest for the nautical collector or suitable decor for a seaside dwelling. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the wall or collection.
Max Width: 52cm (20.5'')
Max Depth: 9cm (3.5'')
Max Height: 59.5cm (23.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World