Vintage Serving Tray, English, Silver Plated Afternoon Tea Platter, Viners, 1940
Our Stock # 18.7083
This is a vintage serving tray. An English, silver-plated afternoon tea platter by Viners of Sheffield, dating to the mid 20th century, circa 1940.
- Profusely detailed and pleasingly ornate tray
- Displays a desirable aged patina and in good order
- Bright silver plate radiates fine reflective tonality
- Decorated with striking, chased foliate patterns to centre
- Shaped corners with detailed flower heads united by braided borders
- Demi-lune handles a tactile delight with an embossed finish
- Maker's mark to rear presented against a melange of engraved detail
- Mark reads; Corporate Mark, Alpha Plate - Viners of Sheffield - England
This is an eye-catching vintage serving tray with wonderfully ornate detail and pleasingly bright appearance. Delivered polished and ready to serve.
Max Width: 56.5cm (22.25'')
Max Depth: 35.5cm (14'')
Max Height: 3cm (1.25'')
Tray Width: 38cm (15'')
Tray Depth: 26.5cm (10.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World