Vintage, Perspex, Acrylic, Seat, Retro, Lounge Chair, French, Circa 1970
Our Stock # 18.6000
This is a vintage perspex acrylic seat. A French, retro, translucent red, lounge chair dating to circa 1970.
- Continuous single form realised from perspex acrylic
- Displaying good colour throughout in this classic design
- Can be sat on as-is, or with a cushion for comfort on a generous seat base
- Sinuous sweeping curvature redolent of 20th century, space race aesthetics
- Arching back finishes in a suggestive flick
- The seat wave meets the upright form to add stability
- Edges refract light into bright red wisps of colour
- Curious forms of reflections add ever-changing interest
This desirable vintage perspex acrylic chair is sure to add flair to any setting. Delivered ready for the home.
Max Width: 50.5cm (20'')
Max Depth: 72cm (28.25'')
Max Height: 88cm (34.75'')
Seat Base Width: 50.5cm (20'')
Seat Base Depth: 49cm (19.25'')
Seat Base Height: 29cm (11.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World