Vintage Pedestal Desk, English, Mahogany, Tooled Leather, Mid 20th Century
Our Stock # 18.5561
This is a vintage pedestal desk. An English, mahogany desk with a tooled leather top, dating to the mid 20th century, circa 1960.
- Attractive mahogany desk with good consistent colour
- Grain interest throughout in a wax polished finish
- Raised on a classic continuous plinth base
- Leather skiver in British green decorated with gold tooling
- Bearing desirable wear consistent with age, please see photos
- Attractive finished back – suitable for centre room placement
- A broad over-knee drawer flanked by two more
- Over a suite of two banks of three drawers
- All dressed with ornate, brass, swan neck handles
- Brass keyhole escutcheons with brass locks, keys absent
A handsome vintage pedestal desk with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 137cm (54'')
Max Depth: 84cm (33'')
Max Height: 74cm (29.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World