Vintage Pair of Binoculars, German, 12x Magnification, Busch Prisma Terlux
Our Stock # 18.6374
This is a vintage pair of binoculars. A German, brass 12x magnification Busch Prisma Terlux, dating to the early 20th century, circa 1930.
- Appealing vintage binoculars with generous magnification
- Displaying a desirable aged patina - optical elements in clear order
- Painted brass with weathering commensurate with age
- Complete with leather carry case and strap
- Left barrel presents the Busch Prisma-Binocle engraving, with Mod Terlux to the right-hand side
- Central adjustment wheel situated on a spindle between bridge joints
- Smaller central adjustment dial displays markings for the magnification level of 12x
- Engraved serial number of 68376 on the top bridge plate
- Front element measuring 35mm (1.5") with sliding sunshade
- Flared eye-cups with rotary mechanical adjustment
- Barrels finished with quality dark brown leather
Rich brown leather carry case features original strap, button absent
This is a versatile pair of vintage binoculars, as useful today as they were a hundred years ago. Delivered polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 12.5cm (5'')
Max Depth: 20cm (7.75'')
Max Height: 4.5cm (1.75'')
Pouch Width: 15cm (6'')
Pouch Depth: 8.5cm (3.25'')
Pouch Height: 21.5cm (8.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World