Vintage Office Chair, English, Industrial, Beech, Adjustable, Desk Seat, C.1980
Our Stock # 18.7551
This is a vintage office chair. An English, faux leather and beech adjustable desk seat, dating to the late 20th century, circa 1980.
- Elegantly formed to add a dash to the office
- Displays a desirable aged patina and in superb original order
- Dressed with quality faux leather cushions with comfortable shaped seat
- Striking beech arms over alloy supports show fine grain interest and rich russet hues
- Supported upon a height-adjustable base with five legs – can be raised by 20cm (7.75")
This is an attractive vintage office chair, with delightfully shaped arms and comfortably cushioned seat. Delivered polished and ready for the home office.
Max Width: 56.5cm (22.25'')
Max Depth: 58cm (22.75'')
Lowered Height: 82cm (32.25'')
Raised Height: 101cm (39.75'')
Seat Width: 46cm (18'')
Seat Depth: 42.5cm (16.75'')
Lowered Seat Height: 43cm (17'')
Raised Seat Height: 63cm (24.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World