Vintage Lab Table, English, Teak, Oak, Kitchen, Dining, J&J Siddons, Circa 1960
Our Stock # 18.6484
This is a vintage laboratory table. An English, teak over oak base kitchen or dining table with inset J&J Siddons iron weight, dating to the mid 20th Century circa 1960.
- Attractive timbers and hues
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- 27mm (1") solid Teak top shows fine grain interest
- Select oak base with bright golden tones
- Wide top affords generous surface space
- Fascinating, inset iron 1lb weight from the J&J Siddons foundry of West Bromwich
- Storage shelves inset to the front apron well suited to laboratory equipment or tools
- Raised on stout square section legs, united by a stretcher
This is an appealing vintage laboratory table, well suited to kitchen or dining table usage. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 157.5cm (62'')
Max Depth: 76.5cm (30'')
Max Height: 84cm (33'')
Shelf Width: 67.5cm (26.5'')
Shelf Depth: 33cm (13'')
Shelf Height: 9cm (3.5'')
Height To Shelf: 70.5cm (27.75")
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World