Vintage Kitchen Dresser, English, Oak, Mid-20th Century Victorian Gothic Revival
Our Stock # 11.3451
This is a vintage kitchen dresser, an English, oak mid-20th century Victorian gothic revival dresser.
- A most pleasing kitchen dresser presented in very good condition
- With classic gothic overtones to this well crafted item of functional display furniture
- Skilfully crafted by the noted English maker Webber - creators of fine oak furniture since 1919
- Delightfully dressed with original quality wooden pull handles and twist catch
- Generous in size offering practical storage and large upper display for plates
- Original wooden hook pegs for cup display
- Rising from traditional extended stile legs through field panel sides
- Desirable pair of upper utility drawers showing quality dovetails
- Doors, with ecclesiastical relief carving, open to reveal a clean interior with full width shelf
- Attractive oak showing lightness of tone, quality grain, medullary rays, and fine colour
- Original cast iron 'double dragon' show hinging
- Divides in two sections for ease of installation
- Of quality craftsmanship with attractive proportions
A simply lovely and functional item of furniture to be welcomed into any location. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 128cm (50.5'')
Max Depth: 48cm (19'')
Max Height: 167cm (65.75'')
Counter Height: 91cm (35.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World