Vintage Instrument Set, Swiss, Precision, Technical Drawing, Wild Heerbrugg
Our Stock # 18.6907
This is a vintage instrument set. A Swiss, chromium steel precision technical drawing case by Wild Heerbrugg, dating to the mid 20th century, circa 1970.
- Striking, high quality Swiss instruments
- Displaying a desirable aged patina
- Chromium steel instruments show very minimal signs of use
- A testament to the hard-wearing materials chosen
- Comprising 20 pieces with tools and accessories
- Offering a trio of large compass dividers
- Spring bow compass and ruling pens of the highest quality
- Presented within a pressed metal carry case and finished with an eye-catching crackle paint
- Wild Heerbrugg Maker's label to the black velvet lined interior
- 'Wild Heerbrugg, Swiss' engraved to each instrument
This is a highly collectible, superb quality vintage drawing set. Offering the expected Swiss precision, this set will enhance any collection or desk. Delivered polished and ready to behold.
Max Width: 25cm (9.75'')
Max Depth: 13cm (5'')
Max Height: 2cm (.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World