Vintage Fruit Bowl, Oriental, Art Deco, Serving Dish, 20th Century, Circa 1950
Our Stock # 18.6529
This is a vintage fruit bowl. An Oriental, brass Art Deco grape serving dish, dating to the mid 20th century, circa 1950.
- Wonderfully ornate serving bowl
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Brass shows fine golden tones
- Elaborate Art Deco taste to the concentric patterns
- Raised central dome with acanthus detail
- Standing upon an elongated bulb central column
- Presented upon a trio of swept feet
- Wonderful Oriental dragon fish curve sinuously at the base
- Shaped aprons feature scroll motif, leading to decorative claw feet
This is an appealing vintage fruit bowl, sure to grace any dinner party as a centrepiece. Delivered polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 23cm (9'')
Max Depth: 23cm (9'')
Max Height: 17.5cm (7'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World