Antique French Bedside Table, Louis XVI Taste, Constantin Potheau Circa 1910
Our Stock # 18.5559
This is an antique French, marble top, bedside table. A French, mahogany display table in the Louis XVI taste by renowned cabinet maker Constantin Potheau of Paris and dating to the early 20th century, circa 1910.
- Of superior quality by a fine cabinet maker
- Constantin Portheau, 14 Rue Amelot, Paris
- In select mahogany displaying grain interest
- Crafted in the Louis XVI taste with classical overtones
- Decorated with quality ormolu mounts and beaded trace
- Well veined, inset, cream marble top in good order
- Single, dovetailed frieze drawer dressed with solid brass pull
- Frieze panels highlighted with brass bead trace
- Raised on turned, tapered and fluted legs all round
- A pair of tier shelves offer lower display space
- Standing upon long, tapered arrow feet
An appealing classic French marble top bedside table, Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 42cm (16.5'')
Max Depth: 40cm (15.75'')
Max Height: 81cm (32'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World