Vintage Fish Bowl on Stand, Plant Jardiniere, Chinese, Ceramic Pot, Mid C20th
Our Stock # 18.5402
This is a vintage fish bowl on stand, a plant jardiniere in excellent condition. This Chinese ceramic pot dates from the mid 20th century.
- Beautifully presented pottery in earthy hues
- Profusely decorated with stylised foliate bands framing the panels
The panels featuring figures and trees with an inscription to the reverse
- Clean and plain inside with four garlands decorating the rim
- Large pot to accommodate a 30.5cm / 12 inch plant pot within
- Underneath unmarked and in good order
- The stand, in quality rosewood, cossets the pot
- Splayed feet for excellent stability
A super example of it's type, free from damage. Presented ready for the home.
Pot Diameter: 41cm (16.25'')
Pot Height: 35cm (13.75'')
Height on Stand: 41cm (16.25'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.