Vintage First Aid Chest, English, Pine, Trunk, Huddersfield Rifles, Regiment
Our Stock # 18.6918
This is a vintage first aid chest. An English, pine trunk decorated for the Huddersfield Rifles regiment, dating to the mid 20th century circa 1960.
- Useful storage chest - ideal as coffee table
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Dark painted pine with pleasing weathering
- Eye-catching red cross logo to front and rear fascia
- Dressed with an inset, working lock — key present
- A pair of iron drop handles to each side for carriage
- The lid reads '5th BWRR-GT, L.D. Ambulance Huddersfield'
- Likely the ambulance service for 5th Battalion, Duke of Wellington's Regiment of the Huddersfield Rifles
- Dovetail joints to each corner add strength
This is a fascinating vintage first aid chest, with markings suggesting a military role in its younger days. Ideally suited as a base for a coffee table, the generous size also offers a useful space for storage. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 61cm (24'')
Max Depth: 35cm (13.75'')
Max Height: 26cm (10.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World