Vintage Fireside Knight Companion, English, Bronzed, Figure, Fire Tools, C.1930
Our Stock # 18.8404
This is a vintage fireside knight companion. An English, bronzed medieval figure with a set of fireside tools, dating to the early 20th century, circa 1930.
- A noble and striking companion knight, ready to stand guard in front of the fireplace
- Displays a desirable aged patina and in very good order
- Bronzed cast metal radiates warm copper hues with light patination
- Highly detailed figure with impressive medieval armour
- Held aloft, the halberd-form poker rests between the knight's hands
- Smaller poker and coal scoop sit neatly within the reverse of the knight
- Standing at close to a metre tall with poker, the knight himself is 66cm (26") in height
- Presented upon a tiered, square plinth base
- Maker's mark to rear for Nestor with registered design numbers and 'Made in England' mark
- Inscription reads 'From the model by Harry Banks B.W.S. 101'
- Registered numbers also appear upon the halberd and base
This is a superb vintage fire companion, offering character and noble charm for the fireplace. Graced with a beautiful tonality and colour. Delivered polished and ready for the warmth of the fireside.
Max Width: 28cm (11'')
Max Depth: 16.5cm (6.5'')
Max Height: 92.5cm (36.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World