Vintage Female Figure, French, Bronze Spelter, Art Deco, Statuette, Circa 1930
Our Stock # 18.6726
This is a vintage female figure. A French, bronze spelter Art Deco statuette, dating to the early 20th century, circa 1930.
- Lithe gymnastic form
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Bronze spelter in good order
- Rich caramel hues throughout
- Elegant Art Deco female posing with discus
- Good detail to face and hair
- Crafted in classic contrapposto pose
- Raised upon a circular podium base in black marble
This is an attractive vintage female figure in sought-after Art Deco taste. Delivered polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 12cm (4.75'')
Max Depth: 7.5cm (3'')
Max Height: 26.5cm (10.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World