Vintage Drawing Set, English, Draughtsman, Cartographer, Instrument, Circa 1950
Our Stock # 18.6749
This is a vintage drawing set. An English, boxed draughtsman's or cartographer's instrument compendium, dating to the mid 20th century, circa 1950.
- Vintage precision tools
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Wooden carry case shows fine grain interest
- Rich caramel hues to the wax polish finish
- Nine pieces including a pair of compass and rule
- Slight weathering to brass tools commensurate with age
- Presented against a vibrant, indigo velvet baize
- Dressed with a pair of sliding sickle-shaped clasps
This is a vintage drawing set, ideal for display upon a desk, for mapping or technical drawing. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 20cm (7.75'')
Max Depth: 11.5cm (4.5'')
Max Height: 2.5cm (1'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World