Vintage Drawing Instrument Set, English, Drafting Compass Compendium, Circa 1930
Our Stock # 18.6614
This is a vintage drawing instrument set. An English, bone and cast metal drafting compass compendium with engraving, dating to the early 20th century, circa 1930.
- Wonderfully personalised drawing set
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Cast metal shows bright finish throughout
- Bone handles and a pair of impressive rules
- Mahogany carry case with fine grain interest
- Interior finished with rich blue velour
- Dressed with an inset brass lock — key absent
- Comprehensive set of drafting tools including compass
- Engraved to lid with E.A. Ommanney R.N
- Likely to be for Erasmus Austin Ommanney, commander in the Royal Navy
- Further engraved throughout with the initials EAO
This is a superb vintage drawing instrument set, with highly personalised detail. Delivered polished and ready for the study or desk.
Max Width: 19cm (7.5'')
Max Depth: 12cm (4.75'')
Max Height: 4.5cm (1.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World