Vintage Draughtsman's Set, Swiss, Steel, Drawing Instrument, Wild Heerbrugg
Our Stock # 18.6798
This is a vintage draughtsman's set. A Swiss, chromium steel drawing instrument case by Wild Heerbrugg, dating to the mid 20th century, circa 1970.
- Superb precision throughout
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Chromium steel and aluminium instruments in exquisite condition
- Presented within a pressed steel case of high quality and crackle paint finish
- Supremely comprehensive case of 24 pieces
- Presented against a deep black velvet lining
- A quartet of divider compass, engraved with the Wild Heerbrugg mark
- 3 ruling pens and bow compass alongside accessory pieces
This is a fantastic vintage draughtsman's set, by the precision Swiss maker Wild Heerbrugg. Of admirable quality, this is a set that offers as much now as it did 50 years ago. Ideally suited to gracing a study desk or collection, delivered polished and ready to be enjoyed.
Max Width: 29cm (11.5'')
Max Depth: 15.5cm (6'')
Max Height: 2cm (.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World