Vintage Decorative Amphora, French, Terracotta, Vase, Stick Stand, Circa 1950
Our Stock # 18.6943
This is a vintage decorative amphora. A French, terracotta vase or stick stand, dating to the mid 20th century, circa 1950.
- Charming Mediterranean-influenced pottery
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Natural terracotta in good order throughout with small chips to base
- Rough cast finish shows mellow orange hues
- Decorated with concentric bands with discrete pinstriping between
- Four diminutive loop handles dress each side
- Mouth opening of 12.5cm (5") ideal for flower arrangements or as a hallway stick stand
This is an appealing vintage decorative amphora, adding a taste of Provence and the Mediterranean coast to any room or ornamental garden. Delivered ready for display or in the reception hall.
Max Width: 27cm (10.75'')
Max Depth: 27cm (10.75'')
Max Height: 43.5cm (17.25'')
Mouth Opening Diameter: 12.5cm (5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World