Vintage Circular Folding Table, Haitian, Mahogany, Coffee, Serving Tray, C.1930
Our Stock # 18.7436
This is a vintage circular folding table. A Haitian, mahogany coffee or serving tray with naive decoration, dating to the early 20th century, circa 1930.
- Fascinating traveler's piece with Haitian Creole taste
- Displays a desirable aged patina and in good order
- Mahogany shows fine grain interest and caramel hues
- In two parts, the 48cm diameter top sitting above a folding frame
- Within a cock-beaded border, the top naively decorated with the name Haiti
- Circular palm tree motif adds further charm to the piece
- Four triangular rests atop each leg secures the tray top in place
- Gently tapered and square legs fold upon a central axis, uniting the whole
This is a charming vintage circular folding table, with relaxed Caribbean appeal and of useful form. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 54cm (21.25'')
Max Depth: 54cm (21.25'')
Max Height: 51cm (20'')
Top Diameter: 48cm (19'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World