Vintage Champagne Case, English, Pine, Chest, Wine Carrier, 20th Century, C.1950
Our Stock # 18.6510
This is a vintage champagne case. An English, pine service chest or wine carrier, dating to the mid 20th century, circa 1950.
- Fascinating commercial champagne case
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Pine staves in good order show fine grain interest
- Rich colouring applied in period with bright orange hues
- Braced lid opens upon double joint hinges
- Interior sectioned into 12 bottle compartments
- Front of chest marked B.T. Hotel Services General Cellars, Waterloo
- Side finished with grab handles and logotype for McDonald, Swan & Co, LTD London
This is a charming vintage champagne case. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 55cm (21.75'')
Max Depth: 40.5cm (16'')
Max Height: 41.5cm (16.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World