Vintage Carved Wall Mirror, English, Oak, Glass, Hall, Overmantel, Circa 1930
Our Stock # 18.7357
This is a vintage carved wall mirror. An English, oak and glass hallway or overmantel mirror, dating to the early 20th century, circa 1930.
- Profusely carved frame with well presented mirror
- Displays a desirable aged patina and in good original order
- Select oak shows deep russet hues beneath a wax polish finish
- Original bevelled mirror plate with desirable light foxing and clear, bright reflection
- Chased scroll carvings to the frame with leaf and acorn motif
- Fascinating triangular decorative carvings to each corner
- Supplied with hanging wire to rear for ease of wall mounting
This is an attractive vintage wall mirror, with appealing carved frame and quality aged mirror plate. Delivered polished and ready to display.
Max Width: 87cm (34.25'')
Max Depth: 3cm (1.25'')
Max Height: 71.5cm (28.25'')
Mirror Plate Width: 65cm (25.5'')
Mirror Plate Height: 49.5cm (19.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World