Vintage Carved Trunk, Oriental, Camphorwood, Chest, Art Deco Taste, Circa 1940
Our Stock # 18.7108
This is a striking vintage carved trunk. An Oriental, camphorwood chest in Art Deco taste, dating to the mid 20th century, circa 1940.
- Generously sized, decorative carved chest
- Displaying a desirable aged patina
- Camphorwood stocks show fine grain interest and rich russet hues
- Profusely carved detail accentuates each corner
- The stout lid opens smoothly upon a pair of internal brass hinges to reveal a clean interior
- Dressed with a large scallop clasp with engraved details to the backplate
- Inset carved handles to either end aiding carriage
- Raised upon a quartet of shaped bracket feet
This is a fascinating vintage carved trunk with strong Art Deco taste. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 91cm (35.75'')
Max Depth: 47cm (18.5'')
Max Height: 46.5cm (18.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World