Vintage Bench Magnifier Lamp, English, Industrial, Light, Desk, Circa 1960
Our Stock # 18.7164
This is a vintage bench magnifier lamp. An English, metal and oak industrial light or desktop instrument, dating to the mid 20th century, circa 1960.
- Fascinating example of mid-century industrial taste
- Displays a desirable aged patina - free of marks or losses
- Heavy construction a testament to the quality
- Optically ground, precision crown glass to the magnifying loupe
- Ergonomic anglepoise lamp frame with adjustable spring balance arms
- The magnifying glass offers 2x magnification
- Fully working with M76/T type lamp with warm white glow
- Supplied with a quality, generous length of cable and British Standard compliant 3-pin plug
- Standing upon a tiered, oak circular base, offering fine grain interest
- Maker's plaque gives specification details and reads P.W. Allen & Co of Evesham
This is a delightful vintage bench magnifier lamp. Fully articulated and of superb industrial quality, this lamp will appeal to the hobbyist or collector and those of an engineering mind. Solid joints and construction, delivered polished and ready for use.
Max Width: 24.5cm (9.75'')
Max Depth: 24.5cm (9.75'')
Lowered Height: 58cm (22.75'')
Extended Width: 97.5cm (38.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World