Vintage Art Deco Travel Clock, Franco-Swiss, 8 Day, Jaeger LeCoultre, Asprey
Our Stock # 18.6536
This is a vintage Art Deco travel clock. A Franco-Swiss leather bound timepiece with eight day movement by the renowned Jaeger LeCoultre for Asprey of London, dating to the early 20th century, circa 1930.
- Appealing luxury clock presented as a repair project
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Rich caramel leather with wonderful colouration
- Polished white metal case shines with no tarnishing
- Folding case ideal for travelling — rotating front cover forms a support stand
- Eye-catching diamond pattern leather
- Inset hinge stamped with 'Made In France, Patent Applied For'
- Rear of case engraved with the serial number 9521-56 H
- Bright Art Deco face in desirable original condition
- Bold numerals finished in pastel lemon on a cream ground, with delicate hands
- Face bears the details of LeCoultre, Asprey, Eight Days and Swiss
- Knurled winding crown to the top with a swivel window to rear revealing the movement
This is a beautiful vintage travel clock, with the benefit of Art Deco taste and the prestige of its LeCoultre movement and Asprey's of London concession. Sure to make a superb desk ornament, it also lends itself to a restoration by a horological specialist. Delivered polished and ready for the home.
Display Width: 6.5cm (2.5'')
Display Depth: 9.5cm (3.75'')
Display Height: 9.5cm (3.75'')
Closed Width: 10cm (4'')
Closed Depth: 2.5cm (1'')
Closed Height: 6.5cm (2.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World