Vintage 1940's Swedish Wardrobe, AB Br Miller, Art Deco Press Cupboard, Walnut
Our Stock # 18.5027
This is a vintage 1940's Swedish wardrobe by A.B. Br. Miller. An Art Deco press cupboard in walnut.
- Displaying classic lines in well figured walnut
- Of quality craftsmanship from renowned Swedish furnishers, A.B. Br Miller
- Displaying good colour in a wax polished finish
- A pair of cupboard doors feature subtle, shaped panels
- Contrasting interior fitted with four full width shelves
- Over a pair of deep drawers
- Dressed with circular ring handles over pressed backplates
- Working lock and key
- Raised on tapering square section legs
- Modest crown moulding and panelled back
- Substantial and extremely heavy
An attractive wardrobe or press cupboard with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 129cm (50.75'')
Max Depth: 52.5cm (20.75'')
Max Height: 194.5cm (76.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World