Vintage 1940's Swedish Wardrobe, AB Br Miller, Art Deco Press Cupboard, Walnut
Our Stock # 18.5027
This is a vintage 1940's Swedish wardrobe by A.B. Br. Miller. An Art Deco press cupboard in walnut.
- Displaying classic lines in well figured walnut
- Of quality craftsmanship from renowned Swedish furnishers, A.B. Br Miller
- Displaying good colour in a wax polished finish
- A pair of cupboard doors feature subtle, shaped panels
- Contrasting interior fitted with four full width shelves
- Over a pair of deep drawers
- Dressed with circular ring handles over pressed backplates
- Working lock and key
- Raised on tapering square section legs
- Modest crown moulding and panelled back
- Substantial and extremely heavy
An attractive wardrobe or press cupboard with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 129cm (50.75'')
Max Depth: 52.5cm (20.75'')
Max Height: 194.5cm (76.5'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.