Victorian Antique Windsor Rocking Chair, English Armchair, Yorkshire c.1850
Our Stock # LFA-1694
This is a Victorian, antique, Windsor rocking chair. An English armchair from Yorkshire and dating to the mid 19th century c.1850.
- A most pleasing Windsor rocking armchair presented in very good antique condition
- With classic English 19th century chair craftsmanship
- Traditional elm & yew timbers feature in this well made item of functional furniture
- Relaxing rocking action and comfortable seating
- Rising from stout rockers through turned legs united by an 'H' stretcher
- Fine elm seat plate - shaped in time-honoured fashion
- Beautifully shaped horseshoe arm, supported by turned spindles
- Attractive elm & yew showing quality grain and fine colour
- Of quality craftsmanship with attractive proportions
A superior quality example with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 65cm (25.5'')
Max Depth: 86.5cm (34'')
Max Height: 103cm (40.5'')
Seat Width: 38cm (15'')
Seat Depth: 44cm (17.25'')
Seat Height: 40cm (15.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World