Victorian Antique Davenport, Burr Walnut, English, Desk, Writing Table c.1850
Our Stock # LFA-1663
This is a Victorian antique Davenport in burr walnut. An English desk, dating to c.1850.
- Attractive grain interest in the well figured burr walnut
- Light honey tones in a polished wax finish
- Highlighted with subtle crossbanding in ebony and boxwood stringing
- Gold tooled British green writing surface to the angled fall
- Document space within complimented by three drawers and two cubbies to the rear
- Shaped stationery box with domed lid, compartments within
- A set of four drawers to the right hand side with 4 faux drawer fronts to the left
- Dressed with turned wooden pulls and brass keyhole linings, key absent
- Shaped brackets to the front of the cabinet
- Riding upon original ceramic castors beneath turned wooden cups
An appealing example with a finished back - ideal for centre room placement. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 56cm (22'')
Max Depth: 54cm (21.25'')
Max Height: 84cm (33'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World