Victorian Antique Corner Wardrobe, Mahogany, English c.1880
Our Stock # LFA-1716
This is an Victorian antique corner wardrobe in mahogany. An English cabinet dating to c.1880.
- Quality craftsmanship in mahogany displaying honey tones
- Good, consistent colour and grain interest in the wax polished finish
- Upper frieze moulding beneath cavetto crown moulding
- Raised on a continuous plinth base
- Left-hand hinged door dressed with bronze twist lock, key absent
- Original bevelled mirror plate in good order
- Fluted stiles between stop ended, rounded corners that soften the look
- The fitted interior has a lower shelf with boot space beneath
- The upper compartment features a hanging rail and hooks
- To the back of the door is a scarf, tie or belt hanger
A fine piece of furniture with solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 87cm (34.25'')
Max Depth: 55cm (21.75'')
Max Height: 206cm (81'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World