Victorian Antique Corner Wardrobe, Mahogany, English c.1880
Our Stock # LFA-1716
This is an Victorian antique corner wardrobe in mahogany. An English cabinet dating to c.1880.
- Quality craftsmanship in mahogany displaying honey tones
- Good, consistent colour and grain interest in the wax polished finish
- Upper frieze moulding beneath cavetto crown moulding
- Raised on a continuous plinth base
- Left-hand hinged door dressed with bronze twist lock, key absent
- Original bevelled mirror plate in good order
- Fluted stiles between stop ended, rounded corners that soften the look
- The fitted interior has a lower shelf with boot space beneath
- The upper compartment features a hanging rail and hooks
- To the back of the door is a scarf, tie or belt hanger
A fine piece of furniture with solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 87cm (34.25'')
Max Depth: 55cm (21.75'')
Max Height: 206cm (81'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.