Victorian Antique Communion Rail in English Oak, Ecclesiastical c.1900
Our Stock # LFA-1756
This is an antique communion rail in English oak dating to the Victorian period c.1900.
- Appealing dark oak tones with desirable aged patina
- Robust construction, solid and stable
- A pair of quality, stout barley twist baluster columns
- Flank a run of smaller, barley twist spindles
- Supporting an upper rail displaying grain interest
- The padded kneeler finished in a royal blue cloth
- Easily adapted: As is, without kneeler, without feet as a balustrade
Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 180cm (70.75'')
Max Depth: 65cm (25.5'')
Max Height: 77cm (30.25'')
Top Rail Width: 18cm (7")
Height Without Feet: 67cm ( 26.25")
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.