Victorian Antique Communion Rail in English Oak, Ecclesiastical c.1900
Our Stock # 10.1756
This is an antique communion rail in English oak dating to the Victorian period c.1900.
- Appealing dark oak tones with desirable aged patina
- Robust construction, solid and stable
- A pair of quality, stout barley twist baluster columns
- Flank a run of smaller, barley twist spindles
- Supporting an upper rail displaying grain interest
- The padded kneeler finished in a royal blue cloth
- Easily adapted: As is, without kneeler, without feet as a balustrade
Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 180cm (70.75'')
Max Depth: 65cm (25.5'')
Max Height: 77cm (30.25'')
Top Rail Width: 18cm (7")
Height Without Feet: 67cm ( 26.25")
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World