Victorian Antique Bow-Back Corner Chair, English Oak, c.1880
Our Stock # LFA-1583
This is a handsome, Victorian, antique, bow-back corner chair in English oak and dating to the 19th century, c.1880.
- Displaying grain interest and good colour in the English oak frame
- Raised on square section legs united by a box stretcher for added strength
- Pierced lyre shaped back splats are flanked by stout turned spindles
- The shaped, horseshoe armrest terminates in scrolled grasps
- Drop-in seat pad, finished in leather, offers a firm and confident seat
- Easily removed and re-covered to suit any d̩cor
In good proportion and classic design. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 74cm (29.25'')
Max Depth: 66cm (26'')
Max Height: 75cm (29.5'')
Seat Width: 43.25cm (17'')
Seat Depth: 43.25cm (17'')
Seat Height: 43.25cm (17'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World