Very Large Victorian, English, Antique Wardrobe. Compactum in Mahogany, Mid 19th Century c.1870
Our Stock # R9002
This is aåÊvery large Victorian, English, antique wardrobe. A compactum in mahogany dating to the mid-19th century, c.1870.
- A commanding statement piece of country house proportion
- Superior quality craftsmanship with finely executed dovetails
- Dark stained mahogany with deep relief carving
- Original hand bevelled mirror plates
- Adorned with scrolls, acanthus leafs and rosette decoration
- Impressive crown moulding
- Standing upon large, carved bracket feet with scrolled apron
- Deep field panel drawers dressed with ornate scrolled handles
- A pair of hanging cupboards with bevel edged, inward opening, vanity mirrors
- Central domed cabinet profusely decorated around a central cartouche of crossed flaming torches
- Cupboard offering four slides and three deep drawers
- The bottom one camphor lined: Rare to find and a quality addition
Finest English 19th century cabintry in aåÊpiece with immense presence. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 260cm (102.25")
Max Depth: 81cm (31.75")
Max Height: 228cm (89.75")
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World