Very Large Antique Advertisement Poster, Veritas, Lithograph, John Hassall c1920
Our Stock # 18.5972
This is a very large antique advertising poster for Veritas. A 10' high by 6'7" (306cm x 204cm), English, full-colour lithograph by renowned designer John Hassall, dating to the early 20th century, circa 1920.
- Displaying a desirable aged patina and good consistent colour throughout
- Impressive proportion at 10' high by 6'7" (306cm x 204cm)
Original paper presented in four separate parts and mounted on a vintage wooden backing
- Potential to be demounted and shipped 'rolled' without the support frame for international clients
- Showing wear and signs of age - particularly moisture marks to the lower section
- Lithograph designed by prolific illustrator John Hassall of 'Skegness is so Bracing' fame
- Charming imagery includes a small reproduction of an earlier Veritas advertisement
- Printed by Waterlow and Sons of London, known for lithographic work including stamps and currency
This is a fantastic example of antique lithography by a renowned illustrator. Delivered either mounted or rolled for export and ready for display.
Max Width: 204cm (80.25'')
Max Depth: 3.5cm (1.5'')
Max Height: 306cm (120.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World