Very Deep Antique Armchair, English, Edwardian, Club Chair, Circa 1910
Our Stock # 18.5687
This is a very deep antique armchair, an English, Edwardian club chair dating to the early 20th century, circa 1910.
- Extraordinarily deep, long seated club armchair at 33" (84cm)
- Will look wonderful in new textile or leather
- Mahogany framed offering a comfortable, deep seat
- Raised on squat legs all round, splayed to the front
- Traditionally stuffed and sprung with scrolled arms
- Later, upholstery, would benefit from recovering
- Shaped back offering a comfortable and supportive back rest
Rare to find so deep, this antique armchair has solid joints and construction. Delivered ripe for re-upholstery.
Max Width: 90cm (35.5'')
Max Depth: 99cm (39'')
Max Height: 78cm (30.75'')
Seat Width: 51cm (20'')
Seat Depth: 84cm (33'')
Seat Height: 40.75cm (16'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World