Tall Vintage Centrepiece Torchere, French, Beech, Candlestick, Ecclesiastical
Our Stock # 18.7839
This is a tall vintage centrepiece torchere. A French, beech candlestick with ecclesiastical taste, dating to the mid 20th century, circa 1960.
- Skilfully turned torchere for illuminating intimate gatherings
- Displays a desirable aged patina and in good order
- Select beech shows fine grain interest throughout
- Deep caramel hues radiate beneath a wax polish finish
- Broad candle nozzle to top - suitable for candles up to 12cm diameter (4.75")
- Candle spike to centre adds stability within the wax
- Sash garlands decorate the cast gilt metal rim
- Baluster turned support with sinuous lobes
- Concentric turned base tapers to the leather dressed foot
This is a delightful vintage centrepiece torchere, with quality wood turned base and dashing gilt metal mount. Set to light up any party or festive occasion. Delivered waxed, polished and ready to display.
Max Width: 18.5cm (7.25'')
Max Depth: 18.5cm (7.25'')
Max Height: 46.5cm (18.25'')
Candle Nozzle Diameter: 12cm (4.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World