Tall, Narrow Antique Corner Cabinet, Edwardian, Georgian Revival, Oak, c.1910
Our Stock # 18.5841
This is a tall, narrow antique corner cabinet. An English, Edwardian, Georgian revival, oak, standing cupboard dating to the early 20th century, circa 1910.
- Delightful honey tones to the English oak
- Grain interest displaying wisps of medullary rays
- Good, consistent colour with a wax polished finish
- Modest crown moulding over two panel doors
- Flanked by fluted decoration to the canted corners
- Raised on shaped bracket feet with skirting reveal
- Doors dressed with pierced brass keyhole escutcheons
- Working locks and keys close the doors
- Inside a suite of shelves divide the painted interior
A good, solid example of an antique corner cabinet. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 48.25cm (19'')
Max Depth: 30.5cm (12'')
Max Height: 190cm (74.75'')
Back Corner Along Wall Max: 35.5cm (14'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World