Tall Antique Wardrobe, French, Louis XVI Taste, Constantin Potheau Circa 1910
Our Stock # 18.5895
This is a tall antique wardrobe. A French, mahogany armoire in the Louis XVI taste by renowned cabinet maker Constantin Potheau of Paris and dating to the early 20th century, circa 1910.
- Of superior quality by a fine cabinet maker
- Constantin Portheau, 14 Rue Amelot, Paris
- In select mahogany displaying grain interest
- Crafted in the Louis XVI taste with classical overtones
- Decorated with quality ormolu mounts and beaded trace
- Tall at just over 243cm (95.75") high
- The crown moulding featuring ormolu ribbon over serpentine bar
- Magnificent foliate-cupped finials to the stile heads
- Quality bevelled mirror plate door mounted on pin hinges
- Featuring a working lock and key behind classical escutcheon
- Inside offers voluminous storage and hanging space
- Upper shelf over hanging space over two further shelves
- A suite of three locking lower drawers complete the space
- Door back panelled with makers plate to upper rail
A fine quality antique wardrobe. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 139cm (54.75'')
Max Depth: 56cm (22'')
Max Height: 243cm (95.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World