Tall Antique Room Divider, English, Velvet, Boudoir, Privacy Screen, Edwardian
Our Stock # 18.7525
This is a tall antique room divider. An English, velvet boudoir or privacy screen, dating to the Edwardian period, circa 1910.
- Dashing and inviting screen of generous proportion for the larger room
- Displaying a desirable aged patina and in good order
- Rich in colour, the warm claret hues draw the eye to the serpentine form
- Four panel design folds outwards smoothly upon brass hinges
- Dressed with scarlet trim to the stout panel edges
This is a delightful antique room divider, with tall panels and unfolding into room divider or headboard scale. The rich colour lends itself to the intimate boudoir with Edwardian panache, whilst the tactile velvet will add warm texture to any room. Delivered ready to use.
Folded Width: 41cm (16.25'')
Folded Depth: 13.5cm (5.25'')
Folded Height: 175cm (69'')
Extended Width: 152cm (59.75'')
Extended Depth: 29cm (11.5'')
Extended Height: 175cm (69'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World