Tall Antique Hall Stand, English, Oak, Mirror, Coat Rack, Chinoiserie, Victorian
Our Stock # 18.7299
This is a tall antique hall stand. An English, oak stand with mirror and coat rack of carved Chinoiserie taste, dating to the Victorian period, circa 1880.
- Distinctive Oriental carvings decorate this versatile stand
- Displays a desirable aged patina and presented in good order
- Select oak with dark stained finish beneath a wax polish coat
- Original mirror plate with desirable light foxing and clear reflection
- Impressive upstand with copious elaboration a visual delight
- Large dragon carvings to the open sides with shapely, defined wings
- Carved foliate borders abound, framing the generously sized mirror to the centre
- Dressed with 10, prominent turned coat and hat rails
- Covered glove box with hinged lid sits over an open middle
- Turned baluster supports with square sections to rear surround a useful stick stand
- Removable drip trays to rear provide drainage for umbrellas
- Standing upon a pair of broad bun feet to the fore
This is a fascinating antique hall stand, distinguished with ornate Chinoiserie taste and offering practical features for the entrance hall. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 117cm (46'')
Max Depth: 36.5cm (14.25'')
Max Height: 195cm (76.75'')
Mirror Width: 38cm (15'')
Mirror Height: 53.5cm (21'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World