Standard Lamp, Vintage Italian Fabric and Gilt Floor Standing Light, Circa 1940
Our Stock # 11.2489
This is a standard lamp, a vintage Italian, fabric and gilt covered, floor standing light dating to the late Art Deco period, circa 1940.
- Classical overtones to the elegant stem
- Finished in a ruby silk cotton cloth with matching fringing
- Bell flower capitol, gadrooned turned collar and feature base in a golden finish
- Of useful proportions with charm and style
- Complete with desirable quality period shade
- Accepts any standard fitting lamp shade
- Recently re-wired with generous cable length and foot switch
- Standard U.K. bayonet type bulb fitting and three pin plug
A simply lovely utility item in excellent condition and a piece to be welcomed into any location. Delivered ready for the home.
Max Width: 34cm (13.5'')
Max Depth: 34cm (13.5'')
Max Height: 163cm (64.25'')
Max Width: 64cm (25.25'')
Max Depth: 64cm (25.25'')
Max Height: 41cm (16.25'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.