Standard Lamp, Vintage Italian Fabric and Gilt Floor Standing Light, Circa 1940
Our Stock # 11.2489
This is a standard lamp, a vintage Italian, fabric and gilt covered, floor standing light dating to the late Art Deco period, circa 1940.
- Classical overtones to the elegant stem
- Finished in a ruby silk cotton cloth with matching fringing
- Bell flower capitol, gadrooned turned collar and feature base in a golden finish
- Of useful proportions with charm and style
- Complete with desirable quality period shade
- Accepts any standard fitting lamp shade
- Recently re-wired with generous cable length and foot switch
- Standard U.K. bayonet type bulb fitting and three pin plug
A simply lovely utility item in excellent condition and a piece to be welcomed into any location. Delivered ready for the home.
Max Width: 34cm (13.5'')
Max Depth: 34cm (13.5'')
Max Height: 163cm (64.25'')
Max Width: 64cm (25.25'')
Max Depth: 64cm (25.25'')
Max Height: 41cm (16.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World