Small, Antique, Wellington Chest, Oak, Fruitwood, Campaign, Specimen c.1890
Our Stock # 18.5710
This is a small, antique Wellington chest. An English, oak and fruitwood, campaign chest of drawers dating to the late 19th century, circa 1890.
- Delightful, small Wellington chest
- Rich, warm hues to the oak and fruitwood
- Grain interest, good colour and a desirable aged patina
- Standing upon shaped bracket feet and fitted with cup carry handles
- The top displays well with modest edge moulding
- The suite of four drawers dressed with later brass, batwing handles
- The side panels retain the lower slide bolts with upper lock absent
- A pair of lower, deeper drawers with original carved pulls, lock absent
An antique Wellington chest that's unusual to find this small. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 53.5cm (21'')
Max Depth: 30.5cm (12'')
Max Height: 69cm (27.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World