Small Antique Vanity Mirror, Italian, Giltwood, Dressing, Victorian, Circa 1890
Our Stock # 18.7671
This is a small antique vanity mirror. An Italian, giltwood dressing mirror, dating to the late Victorian period, circa 1890.
- Delightfully ornate vanity mirror for the boudoir
- Displays a desirable aged patina - one minor loss to frame under inspection
- Giltwood frame presents appealing golden tones
- Prominent scrolled and foliate motif decorates the frame
- Later mirror plate offers a clear, bright reflection and light foxing
- Dressed with hanging wire to the rear for ease of mounting
This is a charming small antique vanity mirror, with distinctive frame and great colour. Delivered polished and ready to display.
Max Width: 36.5cm (14.25'')
Max Depth: 3.5cm (1.5'')
Max Height: 49cm (19.25'')
Mirror Plate Width: 23cm (9'')
Mirror Plate Height: 30.5cm (12'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World