Small Antique Spice Jar, Chinese, Mahogany, Brass, Decorative Pot, Victorian
Our Stock # 18.6951
This is a small antique spice jar. A Chinese, mahogany and brass decorative pot, dating to the late Victorian period, circa 1890.
- Striking, late 19th century Oriental taste
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Mahogany shows fine grain detail and rich russet hues
- Adorned with brasswork for contrasting tones
- Barrel shaped form in miniature
- The lid graced by a small dog of fu
- Decorative brass plates with etched details
This is a charming antique spice jar with appealing decoration and finish throughout. Delivered polished and ready for display.
Max Width: 10.5cm (4.25'')
Max Depth: 10.5cm (4.25'')
Max Height: 14cm (5.5'')
Opening Diameter: 7cm (2.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World