Small Antique Sewing Table, English, Bureau, Correspondence Desk, Georgian, 1800
Our Stock # 18.8396
This is a small antique sewing table. An English, mahogany bureau or correspondence desk, dating to the Regency period, circa 1820.
- Superb craftsmanship with pleasingly diminutive proportions
- Displays a desirable aged patina and in very good order
- Select stocks of superior quality, with striking grain interest
- Rich caramel hues beam beneath a wax polish finish
- Arranged as a pair of drawers, lined with tactile emerald green baize
- Drawer fronts dressed with circular brass pulls and inset, brass lined locks — key absent
- Ebonised stringing to fascia and drawer edges provides appealing contrast
- Raised upon four elegant tapering legs with square toes
This is a delightful antique sewing table, versatile for use throughout the home. Superb colour and stocks, with an endearing smaller proportion. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready to enjoy.
Max Width: 54.5cm (21.5'')
Max Depth: 39.5cm (15.5'')
Max Height: 72.5cm (28.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World