Small Antique Roll Top Desk, Oak, Tambour, William Angus and Co Ltd London c1910
Our Stock # 18.5716
This is a small, antique roll-top desk in oak. Tambour top desk made by William Angus and Co Ltd, London in the Edwardian period of the early 20th century, circa 1910.
- Super colour and a desirable aged patina
- Grain interest displaying wisps of medullary rays
- Field panels to all sides, includes an enclosed show back
- Made by renowned cabinet maker, William Angus and Co Ltd, London
- Tambour roll top in good order with working lock and key
- Fitted interior with drawers and cubby holes to the rear
- Main Rexine desk area withdraws for added comfort
- Additional surface slides to either side
- Shaped frieze drawer over kneehole
- Flanked by banks of drawers either side
- Dressed with the original, broad pulls
- Over continuous plinth to the foot
A super, small, antique roll-top desk with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 106.75cm (42'')
Max Depth: 68.5cm (27'')
Max Height: 103cm (40.5'')
Desk Width: 96cm (37.75'')
Desk Depth: 55cm (21.75'')
Desk Height: 79cm (31'')
Knee Hole Width: 41cm (16.25'')
Knee Hole Height: 64cm (25.25'')
Find out more about William Angus and Co Ltd, London here...
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World